- We ship Internationally!
- As all orders are handmade, usually orders take up to 7 days to complete
- Delivery date varies with location and your shipping selection.
- International Orders: We do not cover potential taxes, customs duty, or VAT fee charges charged to you by your country, these are your responsibility.
- Damaged order: If an item is damaged during shipping please contact us at Steelrosecompany@gmail.com. Please provide pictures of the damaged item and box so that we can submit a claim with the shipper. We will ship you a replacement or attempt to repair at no cost to you once details are confirmed.
What is your return policy?
- We offer a 7 day return policy from date of arrival(Custom orders not applicable), product must be return back within 2 weeks of delivery: 20760 Duncan Way, Unit 68, Langley BC V3A 9J6
- Please contact us upon delivery date of product for damaged or defective items, please take a picture of box before opening if damage is suspected so we can submit a claim through shipper. We will pay for return shipping and replacement.
- Custom or personalized orders cannot be returned or exchanged
- Buyers responsibility for return shipping costs and must be in its original conditions and packaging, buyer is responsible for any damage causing loss in value.
Will it rust or tarnish?
- Indoors: No it will not. We clear coat our metal roses to keep the finish from tarnishing or rusting, ensuring the finish will last for years to come.
- Outdoors: The outside will remain polished; tarnish and rust free. The inside of the rose may develop some rust or tarnish overtime but will only further add to its character.
Contact us if you have any more questions!